Discover the decorating style that is unique to you.
Introducing the workbook that will help you create a home you’ll love for years to come.
A key to saving time, money, and headache when decorating your home: knowing your design style in and out.
But have you been struggling to define yours? Do you…
- Feel drawn to a variety of decorating styles and can never manage to stick to just one for your home, or can’t figure out how to put them all together in a cohesive way?
- Get caught up in decorating trends that you get tired of quickly?
- Constantly have to return things you buy because you don’t like them once you get them home?
- Feel scared to make decorating decisions in your home because you feel so indecisive and uncertain about what you like?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workbook is for you. Whether you’re a beginner or a decorating pro, understanding your personal style is one of the most challenging (but important) parts of the process. It can trip up even the most experienced professionals.
The truth is that most of us don’t identify with just one design style. We respond to many! This doesn’t mean you are style-OCD. It simply means your style is unique to you.
The challenge is in combining all of those styles into one cohesive look that expresses your personal aesthetic. But where do you even begin to put all the pieces together?
I created this workbook to help you clear up the confusion, get rid of the frustration, and gain a strong understanding of your personal design style. It takes you through a series of in-depth questions that will help you pick out the elements of various styles that most inspire you, as well as discover some things about yourself that could help you create a stronger connection with your home by delving into your personal history. It will also take into account the way you live in your home so your decor is both inspiring and functional.
Decorating your home should be a creative, inspiring process, not a frustrating one that drains you of confidence. This workbook will help you gain clarity on your personal style so you can move forward with decorating your home without wasting time, money, or your sanity on decisions that don’t align with what you truly love.
- The Dish on Design Style
- Section 1: Figuring Out What You Want
- Section 2: Understanding Who You Are
- Section 3: What Inspires You?
- Section 4: Gathering Room Inspiration
- Section 5: Decoding Your Inspiration
- Section 6: Common Decorating Styles
- Section 7: Room-by-Room Design Profile
Your Design Lifestyle Workbook is your companion in the process of creating a home that reflects you and the life you want to live.
This workbook is perfect for anyone who wants to decorate their own home but needs a little help honing in on the details of their personal style and putting it all together.
At $19.95, it’s a fraction of the cost of a consultation with an interior designer. And you can return to the questions over and over again as your tastes evolve over time.